AiKaan for Android
Super excited to announce AiKaan agent for Android-based devices. Now monitor, manage & securely access an array of remotely deployed android devices and applications.
Although google ecosystem does a decent job managing google certified android devices & applications, there are custom-built hardware devices. These devices require similar operational support for managing & monitoring the systems and applications.
A simple interactive kiosk has multiple components inbuilt such as camera, touch screen, connectivity module, processor and card reader. Centrally controlling & orchestrating each of these sub-components from the cloud is what AiKaan agent & controller does.
The agent comes as an APK, which can be very easily installed in any rooted android device.
An increasing population of touchscreen android devices is deployed for various use-cases. Smart digital billboards, interactive kiosks installed at restaurants, airports & hospitals, point of sales systems (POS), mPOS, medical equipment are some of the examples.
Managing a fleet of android devices & applications becomes a mammoth task. Challenges such as automated application upgrades, performing operations such as screen on/off, the camera on/off, accessing ADB shell & device display and taking control are just a few of them.
AiKaan controller solves for:
- Understand device performance like device uptime, device network reachability, device power cycles and etc.
- Monitor applications performance including application uptime, application crashes, application resource usage and etc.
- Remote Screen Access & Control – Android screen can be mirrored & controlled remotely for debugging or auditing purposes. Watch this video for more details.
- Application (APK) installations & upgrades – Install any Android applications (APK) to a fleet of remotely deployed devices with a single click.
- Monitoring & Managing fleet of device and peripherals – Monitor & control screen, camera, physical ports for the deployed android devices without any hustle.
- ADB shell access – Access the ADB shell remotely of any of the rooted android devices for debugging purpose.
Sign-up now for android application orchestration & device management to a fleet of remotely deployed android edge devices.