Drive your Career with us!
If you want to solve real-world problems, if you are passionate helping people, if you love optimization and cost savings, if you are looking for exploring opportunities and come out with innovative solutions, AiKaan Labs is the place. Talk to us for the following positions.
We are looking for a data scientist who will help us discover meaningful insights from vast amounts of systems and operational data, and help our customers make smarter decisions on managing and operating edge computing applications. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction & anomaly detection systems integrated with edge computing platforms.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Creating automated anomaly detection and constant performance tracking systems for Edge Computing Applications
- Design and implementing metrics that help clients visualize system health and derive actionable insights.
- Hypothesize and validate models that capture systems behavior.Â
Skills and Qualifications
- + years of relevant industry experience in DataScience and Machine learning.
- Programming experience in Python including numpy, scipy, pandas, tensorflow/keras and other ecosystems around Machine Learning tools.
- Strong working knowledge of data science algorithms: Association rules, Clustering, Regression Analysis, Time Series Modeling, Hypothesis Testing, Deep Learning etc.
- Data exploration and visualization.
- Aptitude to explore and apply the latest trends from academic research in solving industry problems.Â
- Candidates with background on networking technology, systems programming are encouraged
- Knowledgeable in deploying computational models at scale are encouraged
- Experience with large datasets and MapReduce ecosystem are encouraged